Avalanche

Monday, January 22, 2007

The Dreaded Madden Post

These are the hands of someone I've known the name of for a while but never really had nor taken the time to get to know this individual until recently. Well it must be said that I think that these are some cool hands... I will not put a name to these hands to protect the identity of those to whom they belong... but by the power invested in me I hereby dub a new knickname to this individual...















and hereby introduce..... CRAZY FINGERS!!

Aren't they COOL!!?!?!?!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

So who knows these hands?

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LACE!!!!

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Scuse me:

LACELET!!!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Gracie said...

very cool.. :)

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

i can do that with my left hand but not my right. what does that mean, superman?

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

Well... to be quite honestly blunt..... during the Dendritic Spreading Process that occurs during infancy, Lacey received advanced environmental attention to her hands that formed neuronal connections within her fine motor skills development center which allow her outer fingers to undergo a specific extention and flexion that the majority of humans cannot nonchalantly default to as she can.

And for those who lack the dendritic spreading to understand what it is that I just said we'll suffice to say.... Lacey's hands are "special".

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

what is advanced environmental attention?

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger rachel tsunami said...

no doubt this is a good ice-breaker at parties.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

OH MY WORD!!! I just found this post!!! Cal-el! I can't believe you really did this! I am cracking up!!! That is super cool!! I'm glad to know that I have special hands! :) Oh, and you're cool!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Gabius Monroeness said...

lol I'd recognise that purse anywhere

 

Post a Comment

<< Home