Avalanche

Sunday, February 05, 2006

The P's from Forestdale


Back by popular demand... a new post! Ok..... I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by this post because I don't mean it to, but I feel it neccessary to commend a certain group of three. I don't know how many of you invite the P's of Forestdale to your birthday party..... BUT YOU SHOULD!! They truely learn you inside and out and give presents accordingly. I mean really!! I don't remember which year but one birthday they gave me an Alabama toilet seat cover..... think about it..... how many of you would give an 18/19 year old A TOILET SEAT and think that he might like it (and not only did I like it... I loved it sooo much I had to go with graham and install it immediately... IT WAS AN ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE TOILET SEAT YALL.... COME ON...THAT'S AWESOME!!)? I was so sure that nothing would ever top that.... boy was I ever wrong! There is now a book (yes I said "book") beside my bed that has not seen a nights rest since it arrived in this household... I liken it to an encyclopedia.... but an encyclopedia of SUPERMAN!!!!! This book lists geography sites of intrest on the former planet Krypton, Krypton's major cities, a breif history of Krypton and the House of "El", a history of the Kent family, a map of Smallville, a run-down of ALL Superman's abilities, a map of Metropolis, and run-down of Superman's greatest villans and their defeat, a timeline of his comic book debuts and firsts, and soo much more that I almost hate that I'm not going to list ALL that it has!!! Many kudos out to the P's!!

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Brett's great attraction to the book is the pictures..don't let him fool you...he dosn't read.

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is true...he doesn't...but he was actually READING this book! I guess that means he likes it?

By the way, thanks for saying all that nice stuff about us. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ;-)

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Life is better in the South said...

Wow, I didn't come up with any of those Ideas, oh well I suggested the 'Daily Planet' T-shirt
or
the Smallville soundtracks, I didn't know about the encyclopedia! Of course when Graham brought it home I HAD to look at it, I looked at it for at LEAST an hour, in amazement, I felt sure you were going to LOVE it, or MORE!!!! I told Graham I might have to get myself my OWN copy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home