Avalanche

Friday, January 20, 2006

My Blog

Hey yall!! I started a blog.... NOT because of incurring peer pressure because I am NOT a push-over!! Now that that's out of the way... I chose my blog title because of two reasons: 1) I drive an Avalanche truck.... 2) that's probably what this blog is going to turn out being an avalanche/ a natural disaster.... the hosts of this blog will probably end up contacting me and say "because you suck at life... we aren't allowing you a blog spot anymore!!" I don't expect to post very often even though this nursing program has trained us not to have to sleep anymore..... I don't know what program Elyow is in... he posts all the time!! Anyway, leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible (beep)...... and leave me something to write about!

9 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

Note the time this was posted.... we really don't sleep!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Reya said...

Dude, you are one step ahead of me. I havent even got mine up and running yet. Miss ya bro.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Table of Stone said...

Wow, I could here every word you said aloud in my head. Totally like you. I'm excited about your blog. You should blog about superman..he's cool.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Life is better in the South said...

YAY!!!! Welcome to blogging world! Oh, and Graham was sooooo surprised that you spell Cal-el wrong! It's Kal-el....

Luvluv
Whitt

P.s. I didn't know Reya had a user name....ok, you need to make a blog!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Life is better in the South said...

P.S.S DIE LANA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Haha...Isn't it funny how we know exactly what each other sounds like...like Table of Stone said. I'm glad you have a blog.

Um...write about, haha, The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Haha. Get it all out of your system. Then, I can post a rebuttal on mine! :-)

Or, on Table's Superman theme...explain Krypton, and why Superman is allergic to it.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Elvis said...

YEAH!!! Trust me if you could be kicked off of your blog for having a boring life I would not have a blog any more!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Brett brett,

Myspace wasn't for blogging myspace was just for communication. We will set up your myspace thing later. But good to see you have a blog and it looks good so far.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

Blog about the price of tea in China. Or maybe the coals in Newcastle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home