Avalanche

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"Gloating" is NOT in the Bible

This is ONE of the awards I got for doing FREAKIN' AWESOME on my Pathophysiology test.


Now the REAL story behind this is... My Pathophysiology professor gives out awards to the top two students on the exams. I made friends early in the class with the 2nd smartest dude in the class (I'm the first of course!!)... and Marcus did really well on the first exam and got the award for the first exam. I didn't know that this professor did this so I thought it was pretty neat. Well the class before the exam... I'm jokin' around with him and some others and say "Dude you're goin' DOWN... I'm about to go into a monk-like study session... No more awards for MARCUS!!"


Test day... Brett(sarcastic overtone): "yeah.. get ready... you're goin' down!!"

Marcus(blatantly sarcastic with peer on-look): "oh no... I was expecting to go down today.. I just didn't want it to be you, Brett"


YEAH... so today the professor announces the awardees.... in front of Marcus(who is a really great guy and a good friend... just so you readers know) and ALL of those peers!!


It was truely a great moment in "Brett History" (and for those interested in taking this course, "Brett History"... classes are forming in the fall).

7 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Dani said...

hurray! that should by lots and lots of textbooks. :)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Lady Godiva said...

Cool! I told you Dr. Gilchrist was awesome. I'm so proud of you for doing well in such a notoriously hard class!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Brittany said...

Congrats Mr. Smarty Pants! Isn't it nice when all of your studying finally pays off?

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Lady Godiva said...

because you've annoyed me...
WAR EAGLE FLY DOWN THE FIELD
EVER TO CONQUER, NEVER TO YIELD!
WAR EAGLE FEARLESS AND TRUE
FIGHT ON YOU ORANGE AND BLUE
HEY! HEY! HEY!
ON TO VICTORY, STRIKE UP THE BAND
GIVE 'EM HECK, GIVE 'EM HECK
STAND UP AND YELL, HEY!
WAR EAGLE, WIN FOR AUBURN
POWER OF DIXIE LAND!!!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Dani said...

YES!!! Give 'em heck!!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

good job brett!

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Talk about a nice professor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home